
Locacion: Canada
Genero: Hardcore/Metal
MYSPACE
DESCARGALO AQUI
TRACKLIST
1.-Anthem to a new generation
2.-I don't need to be straight edge to be better than you
3.-Saints and Sinners
4.-The alphabet never really made sense to me
5.-The jump off
6.-You call me son, I call you dead
7.-You've succesfully turned blood into water
8.-You have a body like an hourglass, and a face that could stop time
9.-If being fake was an olympic sport
10.-The end of great things to come
Genero: Hardcore/Metal
MYSPACE
DESCARGALO AQUI
TRACKLIST
1.-Anthem to a new generation
2.-I don't need to be straight edge to be better than you
3.-Saints and Sinners
4.-The alphabet never really made sense to me
5.-The jump off
6.-You call me son, I call you dead
7.-You've succesfully turned blood into water
8.-You have a body like an hourglass, and a face that could stop time
9.-If being fake was an olympic sport
10.-The end of great things to come

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario